Austin A. Frye, JD, MBA, CFP®
- President and Founder, Frye Financial
- Registered Principal and Branch Manager
with LPL Financial*
- LPL Financial Chairman’s Council member; top
1% of 14,054 investment advisers nationwide
- J.D., University of Miami
School of Law
- M.B.A., Stern School of Business
at New York University
- B.A. in Mathematics, Herbert
H. Lehman College
In the Media
- Featured Financial Advisor on WPLG Channel 10 News
- Named one of the 150 best financial advisers, nationally, by Medical Economics Magazine.
- Featured on television news programs such as WPBT's "The Nightly Business Report"
- Quoted in Money Magazine article regarding family wealth protection and other national publications such as The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Investment News, Chicago Tribune, Daily Press, Details Magazine and CNNMoney.com.
- Featured Financial Planner in the Miami
Herald Money Makeover column and numerous articles
Affiliations & Community
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®
- Member of the Financial Services Institute
- Member of the National Association of Plan Advisors
- Member of the Insured Retirement Institute
- Past President, South Florida
Employee Benefit’s Council
- Member, Financial Planning
- Affiliate Member, American Society
of Pension Actuaries
- Member, ASPA Benefits Council of South
- Taught Certified Financial Planning®
candidates studying for the CFP® exam at the University
- Speaker at major financial planning
- Conducts seminars for CPA’s on
tax law changes, ERISA regulations, etc.
EXCERPTED FROM A NEWSPAPER
PROFILE OF AUSTIN A. FRYE:
Originally from New York City, Austin A.
Frye has impressive credentials. He majored in math
at Lehman College, CUNY, obtained his MBA from New York
University and his J.D. from the University of Miami
School of Law. He is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®,
and is among the top 1% of registered representatives
of the country’s largest independent Broker/Dealer
in revenues, LPL Financial*.
“Every aspect of money management
and financial planning must be integrated,” says
Austin A. Frye, president and founder of the company.
“One part of your financial or estate plan can
defeat the other if you do not implement the plan as
a whole.” His firm’s interdisciplinary team
of Certified Financial Planners®, Portfolio Managers,
Insurance Professionals, and 401(k)/retirement plan
experts provide the full range of planning and monitoring
to help their successful clients maintain their desired
standard of living through retirement and to preserve
their wealth for their children and grandchildren.
In the current environment, Frye emphasizes the importance
of following a disciplined approach; proper diversification
of risk with a strong emphasis on high quality equity
positions, laddering of fixed income positions and the
inclusion of lower volatility hedging vehicles. At Frye
Financial Center, they believe, as do the top wealth
managers in the country, that this approach is the way
to potentially maximize long term returns, not through
market timing or chasing "story stocks”.
Frye tells clients that as with anything
in life, the best outcomes are always the result of
proper planning. During meetings with perspective clients
in the Frye conference room, he points to a picture
of 122 year old Jeanne Calment hanging on the wall and
asks them if they will be financially prepared to be
the next 122 year old!
* The leading independent broker dealer, according to
revenues as reported by Financial Planning Magazine