Where it all begins... Family Priorities and Legacy
Heading up the finances of a successful family is a
complex, multi-faceted, ongoing project. There are many
strategic decisions and questions that you and your
family must address. Along with assessing your financial,
income and investment goals, we will examine questions
suc h as:
- What are the family values you wish to see preserved?
- What roles should individual
family members play in family finances?
- How will the mission of the
family’s philanthropic efforts be defined?
- How will decisions be made concerning investment alternatives?
At Frye Financial Center, we will
facilitate family meetings to establish and help the
family fulfill their goals and to provide ongoing education
to all family members.
The benefits to your family…
- A comprehensive means to preserve and
enhance family heritage and financial assets across
- A valuable opportunity to initiate, educate, motivate and provide incentives for the next generation.
- Effective structuring of family philanthropic
- Fully integrated and customized strategies,
execution and reporting in a highly personalized,
objective and confidential manner.
On a family wealth & legacy
planning meeting agenda:
Family Wealth Education
- Investment Management
- Risk Management
- Wealth Transfer & Taxes
Strategic Philanthropic Dialogue
- Establish clear mission and goals
- Review structure for giving
- Charitable trust/foundation planning;
tax advantages & implications
- Monitoring effectiveness
- Governance Process
- Family member involvement
- Long-term goal development
- Leadership training
- Stewardship for future generations
- Family Trust
- Frye Incentive Trust
advisory services offered through Linsco/Private Ledger-- Member FINRA/SIPC